This Open Access journal is available to read for FREE on Thieme E-Journals.
Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes Reports is an Open Access companion journal to Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes that publishes case reports and short communications in the fields of endocrinology and diabetology. A broad spectrum of cases is covered, ensuring that ECED Reports is an essential resource for those seeking a deeper insight into the pathology and treatment of a range of diseases and conditions in this field. The specific aims of the journal are as follows:
- To report rare or exceptional cases in endocrinology or diabetology of wider interest to those working in the field.
- To present new clinical approaches to managing the treatment of problems in endocrinology and diabetology.
- To document specific clinical findings that may indicate new or alternative understandings of existing disease etiology and pathogenesis.
- To complement the research findings and reviews published in Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes with clinical data and cases.
- To promote greater exchange of information between the various specialties andsubspecialties related to endocrinology and diabetology.
ECED Reports supports the CARE statement and guidelines for case reports (www.care-statement.org). When writing your case report, please go by the list of questions listed at the end of this document. This will help ensure that your case report is comprehensive, complete and transparent.
All articles in ECED Reports undergo rigorous blind peer review. As an open-access publication, allarticles in ECED Reports are made freely available for all to read and download from Thieme E-Journals.
Manuscripts are received with the explicit understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are not under simultaneous consideration by any other publication.
Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes is the companion subscription journal to Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes Reports. Click here for more info.
Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes Reports requires that authors follow the ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals. More information can be found here: http://www.icmje.org
This journal is published under the Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives)