Subscribe today and receive up to 20% off your first year's subscription! Applies for Individuals only.
Click here to learn about the Honorary Award of the German speaking Child Neurology Society.
For key insights into today's practice of pediatric neurology, Neuropediatrics is the worldwide journal of choice. Original articles, case reports and panel discussions are the distinctive features of a journal that always keeps abreast of current developments and trends - the reason it has developed into an internationally recognized forum for specialists throughout the world.
Pediatricians, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and neurobiologists will find it essential reading.
Good reasons to subscribe:
1. Up-to-date information on cutting edge topics
2. Developments, techniques and topical research
3. Rigourous, independant peer-reviewing system
4. International and esteemed Editorial Board
5. Free online access to the journal with individual subscriptions
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 1.571
MEDLINE, Current Contents/Life Sciences, Science Citation Index, Bio-Sciences Information Services of Biological Abstracts, EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, SCOPUS, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
Individual Rates: Personal subscription orders can only be placed by individuals and must include the recipient's name and personal address. Must be for individual use only and paid for by personal funds of the individual. Only qualified professionals and students are eligible for individual subscriptions.
For institutional subscriptions, please contact Institutional Sales for pricing at:
- In US, Canada, South and Central America, please contact email@example.com.
- In Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our complete Terms of Trade for journal subscription policies.
Journal subscribers will receive a separate invoice and confirmation for your subscription order with taxes broken down separately as applicable and appropriate for your region.