Order your 2018 personal subscription to MedOne Neurosurgery now to receive a special introductory discount! BONUS: All new 2018 subscriptions will also receive access through 2017 at no additional charge.*
MedOne Neurosurgery keeps neurosurgeons’ best interests in mind. As the global market leader in the field, Thieme stays at the forefront of developments to keep practitioners around the world informed about the latest innovations. This powerful platform is perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike: by combining expert information with stunning visuals, the site serves as both a learning and technical tool. MedOne Neurosurgery makes it easy for busy practitioners to research at home, at work, or on the go.
- E-BOOKS: Access Thieme’s extensive collection of neurosurgery e-books using versatile viewing modes
- GREENBERG: Keep the go-to neurosurgery reference Handbook of Neurosurgery, Eighth Edition at your fingers for quick reference
- PROCEDURES: Log on to review step-by-step instructions for techniques before you head into surgery
- CASES: Know what to expect in your exams and within the clinic when you work through real patient cases from start to finish
- E-JOURNALS: Stay up-to-date when you research the latest articles from Thieme’s journals with an integrated search that includes the PubMed database
- MEDIA: Search and compare visual content from the vast databank of downloadable images and videos complete with legends and sources
- TRAINING CENTER: Prepare for boards or quiz yourself for memory retention using the self-testing question and answer bank
Between a responsive design that adapts to every screen size and features for individuals that let you save notes, highlight text, or track your progress, MedOne Neurosurgery lets you use the platform the way you want. If you need to go offline, you can download and print chapters, articles, or images. The ultra-modern search function finds the best results from Thieme’s e-books, journals, procedures, cases, and media, plus journals in the PubMed database. Your license will automatically receive updated content as new titles are released, so you’ll never be behind when it comes to groundbreaking procedures.
Visit medone-neurosurgery.thieme.com to check out the site today!
*This offer is available only for individual username/password controlled access to http://medone-neurosurgery.thieme.com for customers who purchase before December 31, 2017. Discounted price for 2018 cannot be combined with any other offer. All related taxes are calculated at checkout. Please allow 1-2 business days for email notice with account activation details.