Most Popular Article Awards
- Two awards will be made annually.
- Award winners will be chosen by the Editor-in-Chief based on article download statistics from the previous 2 years.
- The decision of the Editor-in-Chief is final.
- The corresponding author of the winning articles will receive a check for US $1,000 and a commemorative plaque.
- Winning articles will be given “open access” status.
- Winning articles are automatically excluded from winning a future award.
Young Investigator Awards
- Run annually.
- Up to six awards available each year.
- Winners will be selected from presentations and abstracts, presented or delivered at an international or large regional meeting on a topic related to the fields of thrombosis and hemostasis.
- Potential awardees will be chosen by nomination from any of the Senior Editors from the Editorial Board and/or the Editor-in-Chief of STH
- All potential and identified conflicts of interests to be declared by the Editor in Chief and senior editors of STH.
- Prize winners will bedecided by a majority vote of the Editor in Chief and senior editors of STH.
- The Editor in Chief /senior editors of STH must abstain from nominating or voting for an individual from a research team with which active collaboration is ongoing or planned or where any other significant conflicts of interest are identified.
- The decision of the Editor-in-Chief and the Senior Editors is final.
- Winners will be informed by the Editor-in-Chief by March 31 of the following year.
- Award winners will be expected to preparea review or related paper on their presentation for publication in STH, and will receive US $1,000.
Learn more about the Eberhard F Mammen awards by selecting the following links: