Atlas of Anatomy
Anatomy: An Essential Textbook
General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)
Head and Neuroanatomy (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)
Clinical Voice Disorders
Art of Microsurgical Hand Reconstruction
IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.937
For key insights into today's practice of neuropediatrics neurology, Neuropediatrics is the worldwide journal of choice. Original articles, case reports and panel discussions are the distinctive features of a journal that always keeps abreast of current developments and trends - the reason it has developed into an internationally recognized forum for specialists throughout the world.
Pediatricians, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and neurobiologists will find it essential reading.
Good reasons to subscribe:
1. Up-to-date information on cutting edge topics
2. Developments, techniques and topical research
3. Rigourous, independant peer-reviewing system
4. International and esteemed Editorial Board
5. Free online access to the journal with individual subscriptions
Your selection can always be changed using the Region selector near the bottom of the site homepage.