Thieme Publishers Stuttgart welcomes applications from freelance medical translators working from German to US American English for the translation of selected books-length medical publications from our core subject areas of publication. Prior experience in translating clinical medical texts is a prerequisite. Native-language English candidates will be preferred.
- experience or expertise in translating clinical medical publications
- prior experience in translating book-length projects
- average rates per line (based on 60 characters including spaces)
- average translation speed
- translation software or tools used
- professional training or certificate program
- current availability.
- If your basic qualifications match our needs, we would request a sample of a selected medical source text of not more than 2,500 words.
- The sample translation into the target language would be paid at our standard rate of €1.00 per line (one line constitutes 60 characters including spaces).
Please send covering letter and CV to:
Clifford Bergman, M.D.
Editorial and Production Services
Thieme Publishers Stuttgart