New York/Stuttgart – Student praise for the previous edition:
"This book contains great illustrations and relevant, succinct information. (...) I highly recommend this product to all students of any undergraduate or graduate level anatomy course."
Features of the Second Edition:
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- A new introductory section with overview of organs and embryologic development
- Coverage of the organs expanded by over 50 %, including more clinical applications and radiologic correlations
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, featuring full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
Schuenke et al.
Internal Organs (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy), Latin nomenclature
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2017
504 pp, 1352 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group