New York/Stuttgart – The imaging quality achievable in MR imaging today was inconceivable just a few years ago. No other subdiscipline has evolved so swiftly while placing ever-greater emphasis on fast and accurate results. This book is intended as an indispensable tool at the workplace, as reference for image interpretation, and even for fast orientation during the examination. Adjunct information is provided that fosters the dialogue with referring physicians: for most diseases and conditions there are summaries of epidemiology, clinical findings, pathogenesis and pathophysiology, as well as basic therapy concepts.
- A fast-reference guide, even in tricky cases-differential diagnosis made easy, with high clinical relevance
- Tips for organizing examinations
- Reference images for comparison with actual images
- A reference book for looking up equivocal findings
- More than 1,300 vivid, high-resolution images from the latest generation of scanners
- Coverage of peripheral nervous system diseases and MR neurography
- Answers to questions such as:
- What technique is best for answering a specific question?
- What does normal anatomy look like, and what landmarks should be sought?
- Which differential diagnoses should I consider?
- What are the optimal equipment settings at my workplace?
- What therapeutic options does interventional radiology provide?
For all radiologists in hospital or office settings, also for neurologists and neurosurgeons.
MR Neuroimaging: Brain, Spine, and Peripheral Nerves
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2017
600 pp, 1,399 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group