New York/Stuttgart – This atlas offers a complete review of all endoscopic approaches available for the repair of nasoseptal perforations, following damage that may occur through trauma, infection, drug abuse, or as a result of endoscopic skull base surgery. Approaches are explained step by step using brilliant photographs from fresh cadaver dissections.
- Internationally renowned specialists from Europe and the United States as editors and contributors
- Full-color photos of fresh cadaver dissections illustrate all steps for each approach
- Specific anatomic landmarks as revealed during each step are detailed, providing confidence in spatial orientation
- Includes risks and potential complications as well as methods to reduce them
- Videos of cadaver dissections and live surgery
Nasoseptal Perforations: Endoscopic Repair Techniques will be an important resource for residents, fellows, and surgeons in otolaryngology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and cranio-maxillofacial surgery.
Nasoseptal Perforations: Endoscopic Repair Techniques
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2017
206 pp, 218 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group