New York/Stuttgart – With unmatched accuracy, quality, and clarity, the Atlas of Anatomy is now fully revised and updated.
Atlas of Anatomy, Third Edition, is the highest quality anatomy atlas available today. With over 1,900 exquisitely detailed illustrations, the Atlas helps you master the details of human anatomy.
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- NEW! Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy chapter for each body region/li>
- NEW! Radiologic images help you connect the anatomy lab to clinical knowledge and practice/li>
- NEW! Pelvis and Perineum section enhanced and improved making it easier to comprehend one of the most complex anatomic regions/li>
- NEW! Section on Brain and Nervous System focuses on gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic nervous systems as well as the brain and central nervous system/li>
- Also included in this new edition:
- More than 170 tables summarize key details making them easier to reference and retain
- Muscle Fact spreads provide origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format: every topic covered in two side by side pages
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with all images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation
Gilroy et al.
Atlas of Anatomy, Latin Nomenclature (3rd Edition)
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2017
712 pp, 1,935 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group