New York/Stuttgart – Created in the tradition and style of Thieme's renowned Dental Atlas series, and the product of many years of research and practical experience, Orthodontic Therapy covers the basics of the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws. Clear and concise texts, and thousands of accurate and rich illustrations, most in full color and presented in Thieme's award-winning two-page spreads, make for efficient and pleasant assimilation of this highly detailed and comprehensive material.
- Almost 4,000 images with extensive legends and concise running texts
- Current and up-to-date, building upon the basic principles of biology, mechanics, and biomechanics, to reflect the state of the research today, using the most advanced materials and techniques
- Information on treatment concepts including functional orthodontics and orthodontic treatment, integration of retained teeth, anchorage options, finishing and retention, adult therapy, and aesthetic alternatives
- Step-by-step coverage of all the therapy methods with explanations and illustrations
- A wealth of expert tips and tricks
Experienced orthodontists and trainees will greatly value this comprehensive work, both as review and as an authoritative introductory text.
Orthodontic Therapy Fundamental Treatment Concepts
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2017
560 pp, 3,922 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group