This comprehensive, easy-to-consult pocket atlas is renowned for its superb illustrations and ability to depict sectional anatomy in every plane. Together with its two companion volumes, it provides a highly specialized navigational tool for all clinicians who need to master radiologic anatomy and accurately interpret CT and MR images.
Special features of Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy:
- Didactic organization in two-page units, with high-quality radiographs on one side and brilliant, full-color diagrams on the other
- Hundreds of high-resolution CT and MR images made with the latest generation of scanners (e.g., 3T MRI, 64-slice CT)
- Color-coded schematic drawings that indicate the level of each section
- Consistent color coding, making it easy to identify similar structures across several slices
Updates for the 4th edition of Volume II:
- CT imaging of the chest and abdomen in all 3 planes: axial, sagittal, and coronal
- New back-cover foldout featuring pulmonary and hepatic segments and lymph node stations
- Follows standard international classifications of the American Heart Association for cardiac vessels and the AJCC/UICC for mediastinal lymph nodes
Compact, easy-to-use, highly visual, and designed for quick recall, this book is ideal for use in both the clinical and study settings.