THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System, Second Edition is an ideal educational tool for anyone studying anatomy with a focus on the musculoskeletal system. Each anatomic region is presented in a manner that builds understanding: starting with bones, joints, and muscles, followed by vasculature and innervation, and concluding with topographic illustrations to bring it all together. This atlas begins with a concise overview of development, surface anatomy, anatomic terminology, body systems, and the structure of bones, joints, muscles, and the nerves that innervate them.
- Expanded coverage of tissue structure and development, functional testing, diagnostic imaging, and diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Exquisite full-color illustrations with clear, thorough labeling and descriptive captions
- Innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread is a self-contained guide to a topic
- Hundreds of clinical applications integrated into the anatomic descriptions, emphasizing the vital link between anatomic structure and function
- Summary tables that are ideal for rapid review
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with over 500 images from the book for "labels-on and labels-off" review and timed self-tests
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features Neck and Internal Organs and Head and Neuroanatomy. Each atlas is available in softcover.