Student praise for the previous edition:"This book contains great illustrations and relevant, succinct information...I highly recommend this product to all students of any undergraduate or graduate level anatomy course."
Features of the Second Edition:
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- A new introductory section with overview of organs and embryologic development
- Coverage of the organs expanded by over 50%, including more clinical applications and radiologic correlations
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, featuring full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests