Essential Med Notes is a clinical complement and resource for medical trainees. This 37th edition features substantial revisions to the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine boxes of all 31 chapters – Primary, Medicine, and Surgery.
- Comprehensive medical textbook, concisely written, with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties comprehensively updated and edited by over 200 students and 100 staff/faculty.
- Three separate volumes of the textbook – Primary, Medicine, and Surgery – provide readers with lighter, more portable books for their studies.
- Essential Med Notes website (essentialmednotes.com), which offers readers complementary colored atlases, practice questions, and other useful resources for each medical specialty.
- Common medical acronyms and abbreviations list included at the beginning of each textbook, as an easy-to-use reference and guide to the texts.
- Clinical Handbook (included in this package) – a condensed and practical guide to common clinical problems seen in clinics, the OR, and hospital wards. This portable resource is essential for clerkship; it is the perfect resource to prepare you for all your clinical rotations. The handbook includes the STAT Notes, which is a step-by-step approach to 30 common ward scenarios and the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues.
- E-book version – a digital version of Essential Med Notes 2021 is available for purchase through essentialmednotes.com. The e-book can be purchased alone or at a heavily discounted price using the purchase code contained within this book package.
The Clinical Handbook is included in this eBook package. Alternatively, a standalone Clinical Handbook is available from Thieme (here) for customers wishing to purchase that product separately.