Complications and Sequelae of Head Injury
offers a complete overview of the intermediate and long-range complications, including vascular, infectious, metabolic, and psychological sequelae that affect both the adult and pediatric head-injured population.
Complications and Sequelae of Head Injury covers:
(Distributed by Thieme for the American Association of Neurological Surgeons)
- Cerebrospinal fluid fistulas and pneumocephalus
- Traumatic carotid-cavernous sinus fistulas
- Vascular complications of head trauma
- Delayed traumatic intracerebral hematoms and coagulopathies
- Infectious complications of head injury
- Facial fractures in patients with intracranial injuries
- Injuries of the cranial nerves post-traumatic epilepsy
- Post-concussion syndrome and neurobehavioral disorders
- Delayed sequelae of pediatric head injury
- Plus much more!