Complications and Sequelae of Head Injury offers a complete overview of the intermediate and long–range complications, including vascular, infectious, metabolic, and psychological sequelae that affect both the adult and pediatric head–injured population.
Complications and Sequelae of Head Injury covers:
- Cerebrospinal fluid fistulas and pneumocephalus
- Traumatic carotid–cavernous sinus fistulas
- Vascular complications of head trauma
- Delayed traumatic intracerebral hematoms and coagulopathies
- Infectious complications of head injury
- Facial fractures in patients with intracranial injuries
- Injuries of the cranial nerves post–traumatic epilepsy
- Post–concussion syndrome and neurobehavioral disorders
- Delayed sequelae of pediatric head injury
- Plus much more!
(Distributed by Thieme for the American Association of Neurological Surgeons)