This journal is available to read for FREE on the Thieme E-Journals platform.
AJP Reports is an open-access companion journal to the American Journal of Perinatology. It publishes case reports in the fields of neonatology and maternal/fetal medicine. A broad spectrum of cases is covered in each issue, ensuring that AJP Reports is an essential resource for those seeking a deeper insight into the pathology and treatment of a range of diseases and conditions in this field.
Aims and Scope
- To report rare or exceptional cases in neonatology or maternal/fetal medicine of wider interest to those working in the field.
- To present new clinical approaches to managing the treatment of problems in neonatology and obstetrics.
- To document specific clinical findings that may indicate new or alternative understandings of existing disease etiology and pathogenesis.
- To complement the research findings and reviews published in American Journal of Perinatology with clinical data and cases.
- To promote greater exchange of information between the various specialties and sub-specialties related to neonatology and maternal/fetal medicine.
All articles in AJP Reports undergo rigorous blind peer review. As an Open Access publication, all articles in AJP Reports are made freely available for all to read and download from Thieme E-Journals. For information about how to submit a manuscript to AJP Reports, including details about the publication fee, please see the author instructions.
AJP Reports requires that authors follow the ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals. More information can be found here: http://www.icmje.org
This journal is published under the Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives)
DOAJ, Embase, ESCI, PubMed Central, Scopus