Designed to save the surgeon’s time in preparing for surgery...
This operative atlas is a detailed guide to the most important standard surgical options for advanced rheumatic disease. Procedures are presented with a rich variety of color photographs and exquisite illustrations.
- Clearly laid out representation of all standard procedures in orthopaedic surgery for rheumatic diseases, with emphasis on the hand and foot
- Concise and consistently structured texts make for efficient uptake of the material
- Adjunct information on indications, patient communications, instruments, positioning, approaches, key incisions, complications, and aftercare
- Detailed photographs illustrate the procedures step by step
- Precise drawings support comprehension of the anatomic relationships involved in each step of the procedure
Contents-richly and realistically illustrated
- More than 400 superb images, showing all relevant details of anatomy and individual surgical steps
- The focus is on procedures for the hand and foot, while the elbow, shoulder, ankle, knee, hip and spine are also shown in detail