An outstanding reference for performing successful thyroid operations
Atlas of Thyroid Surgery: Principles, Practice, and Clinical Cases is a concise guide for the surgical management of thyroid disease.
- Descriptions of endocrine pathophysiology and the pathogenesis of nodular goiter and thyroid neoplasms
- Thorough discussion of the capsular dissection technique and its essential advantages as a minimally invasive approach with low morbidity
- Numerous clinical cases with step-by-step demonstrations of surgical procedures and concise comments on management, helping clinicians prepare for range of scenarios encountered in everyday practice
- More than 100 clear line drawings and full-color photographs that illustrate key concepts
- Surgical videos on an accompanying DVD present detailed surgical technique in five clinical cases with cross references to the text
Atlas of Thyroid Surgery: Principles, Practice, and Clinical Cases is a superb guide for general surgeons and endocrine and ENT surgeons operating on the thyroid. Endocrinologists, oncologists, pathologists, and residents in these specialties will also greatly benefit from the wealth of information provided in the text.