Laryngology is a compact yet comprehensive resource on the management of disorders of voice, airway, and swallowing. It discusses the latest techniques in laryngeal documentation, key principles in management of laryngeal disorders, outcome measures and quality-of-life assessment, and evolving technologies in laryngology. This book will be an invaluable reference text for residents, fellows, allied health professionals such as speech pathologists, speech and language therapists, general otolaryngologists, and the dedicated laryngologist.
Highlights of this volume:
- Historical aspects to new frontiers in laryngology, all in one volume
- Applied anatomy and physiology of the larynx
- Clinical Pearls and Pitfalls supplement the readers understanding of the subject
- More than 275 high-quality illustrations complementing the descriptions
- Clinical, practical, and evidence-based management of a broad spectrum of laryngeal disorders
The contributors have been chosen with great care and are world recognized experts in their field resulting in a laryngology volume that provides everything under one roof.