New York/Stuttgart – Presented by the editors and more than ninety renowned experts on structural fat grafting, this extensively updated volume comprises their state-of-the-art experience and techniques on the use of autologous fat in many aspects of plastic surgery to correct, restore, and enhance patients' structural proportions and defects.
- Provides a strong foundation of the current Coleman technique of structural fat grafting, including available instrumentation, and the principles and basic concepts of fat injection.
- Comprehensive coverage on the biology underlying successful fat grafting, as well as excellent color illustrations of the step-by-step technique and descriptions of the effects of the aging process.
- This new edition contains the most current information on the regenerative potential of grafted fat as well as the long-term results of fat grafting, with updated cases demonstrating the staying power of transferred fat.
- A remarkable strength of this book is the purposeful inclusion of these worldwide contributors' many different approaches to harvesting, processing, and placing of lipoaspirate, with generous case examples of their results.
- Clinical applications for all parts of the body, from face and neck to breasts, and upper and lower extremities and genital areas reflect the wide utility of the procedure in reconstructive and aesthetic fields.
- A chapter on complications and the means to avoid them is given extensive coverage.
- An e-book and multiple clinical videos are included.
This exciting new edition reflects the entire arc of the development of the revolutionary techniques of structural fat grafting, which have sprung from the growing awareness worldwide of the critical role of fat transplantation in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
Coleman et al.
Fat Injection – From Filling to Regeneration
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2017
900 pp, 1500 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group