New York/Stuttgart – The Fifth Edition of Luellmann's Color Atlas of Pharmacology has been extensively revised to include all recent advances and new drugs, and the illustrations have been optimized and updated. Each two-page spread presents concise text on the left complemented by detailed full-color illustrations on the right to help users quickly digest important facts and concepts.
Color-coded sections provide readers with a helpful framework with which to approach the latest developments in pharmacology.
- Part 1, General Pharmacology, explains basic aspects, such as drug absorption, distribution, and elimination, along with the molecular mechanisms of drug actions
- Part 2, Systems Pharmacology, presents the different groups of drugs, emphasizing their functional and therapeutic aspects
- Part 3, Therapy of Selected Diseases, provides all the relevant information regarding the pharmacological treatment of a large number of conditions
- User-friendly format ideal for study and review, self-assessment, and quick reference
- Completely revised and updated, with 174 color plates
- New glossary of important and interesting pharmacological terms
- Updated detailed drug indexes containing current information on drugs listed by both generic and brand names
The Fifth Edition of Color Atlas of Pharmacology is an essential study guide and reference for every student, nurse, and practicing physician needing to keep up to date with recent advances in the field.
Luellmann et al.
Color Atlas of Pharmacology
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2017
416 pp, 174 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group