New York/Stuttgart – Interventional Radiology Second Edition by Hector Ferral and Jonathan M. Lorenz details image-guided procedures and prepares you to diagnose the full range of arterial, venous, nonvascular, and oncological conditions. Included in this book are 100 cases covering congenital malformations to acquired pathologies, illustrated with clear, high-quality images and now with questions and answers for review. For maximum ease of self-assessment, each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, pearls and pitfalls, and more.
- 500 high-resolution images guide the reader through the cases
- The importance of the RV/LV ratio in CT evaluation of pulmonary embolism
- Cutting-edge advances in prostate embolization, thermal ablation applications, the use of IVC filters, and the management of vascular malformations and portal hypertension
- Arterial interventions with tips for aggressive management of below the knee arterial complications
- Evaluation of AAA stent grafts and common types of endoleaks, with tips on how to identify and describe them
Radcases Interventional Radiology
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2018
268 pp, 477 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group