New York/Stuttgart – Essentials of Aesthetic Surgery may fit in your pocket, but this easy-to-follow guide is teeming with valuable cutting-edge topics in cosmetic surgery. Focusing on both traditional and emerging concepts, techniques and innovations in aesthetic surgery, this portable book draws from the expertise of experienced surgeons to provide step-by-step instructions for the procedures surgeons build their careers on.
This comprehensive guide offers readers:
- A practical guide to the most sought-after procedures, presented by internationally recognized experts
- Follows the best-selling Essentials of Plastic Surgery structure, which explores techniques and tips for success in a succinct, accessible, bulleted format
- Modern perspectives on traditional procedures, including facelift, necklift, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and thighlift
- A deeper look at correction of the tear trough deformity, lateral canthopexy, Asian blepharoplasty, secondary and ethnic rhinoplasty, the nasolabial fold, lip augmentation, nonsurgical rejuvenation, augmentation-mastopexy, gluteal augmentation, genital surgery, and transgender surgery
- Take-home points at the end of each chapter to summarize the content for easy review
- Rich, high-quality photographs and illustrations for an in-depth understanding of the pertinent anatomy
As the role of the plastic surgeon has evolved, so must the techniques and available procedures to address the needs of the diverse aesthetic surgery patient population. Aesthetic surgery continues to grow exponentially in popularity, and this guide provides surgeons with the tools they need to stay abreast of changing trends and innovative techniques to achieve the highest possible patient satisfaction.
Jeffrey E. Janis
Essentials of Aesthetic Surgery
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2018
1,024 pp, 550 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group