New York/Stuttgart – Body Imaging: Thorax and Abdomen reflects the realities of your everyday work: it describes the principal anatomic landmarks so that you can orient yourself in the chest and abdomen with speed and confidence, interpret the findings, and make a diagnosis.
- Description of key anatomic landmarks for rapid, confident orientation in the chest and abdomen
- Precise, step-by-step guide to making the diagnosis
- Key points summarized in boxes and tables
- All the modalities in one volume; no need for lengthy lookups in multiple books
- Focuses on the sectional modalities of CT and MRI, but includes plain radiographs and ultrasound as well
Answers to questions such as:
- Which modality is preferred?
- How are abnormalities recognized?
- How is the correct diagnosis derived?
- Differential diagnosis: What diseases are possible for any given set of symptoms and findings?
- More than 1500 superb images drawn from the latest generation of imaging technology, with explanatory diagrams showing details of anatomy and pathology
- Your radiology workstation in book form – structured, comparative, easy to use
Body Imaging: Thorax and Abdomen – Anatomical Landmarks, Image Findings, Diagnosis
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2018
515 pp, 1509 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group