New York/Stuttgart – Thieme and the University Health Network of Toronto are proud to announce the launch of Medlantis, a powerful online tool for radiology professionals, educators, and students. Medlantis is organized into individual modules that contain video lectures and links to relevant Thieme eRadiology and RadCases content. It is accessible from any computer, tablet, or phone with internet access.
• Over one hundred elegantly recorded lectures from leading radiology professionals available at initial release, with more to come
• Videos are accompanied by relevant content from Thieme’s radiology books and case studies from the RadCases series
• Direct access to Thieme’s entire radiology collection
• More than 43,000 pages of radiological content available at initial release
• Search across the entire collection for specific words and phrases
• Contains over 86,000 images –quickly downloadable for use in lectures and teaching
• Searchable by key words
• Includes legends and direct links to original sources
► Thieme RadCases
• An extensive database of over 2,000 must-know cases covering a wide range of radiology subspecialties
• Prepares radiology residents for cases they will encounter on rounds, rotations, and exams
• A key study aid for practicing radiologists preparing to take the MOC or working to hone their diagnostic skills
Thieme Publishing Group is a scientific and medical publishing house employing more than 950 people and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Stuttgart and three other locations in Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in medical and scientific publishing. Today, Thieme is the market leading publisher of neurosurgical content and holds strong market positions in orthopedics, radiology, anatomy and chemistry, among other specialties. Thieme publishes 137 peer-reviewed journals and over 500 new books annually. The company also has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include Thieme eJournals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
If you want to order a review copy, please contact Mareike Bauner.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group
333 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10001
Georg Thieme Verlag KG
Rüdigerstr. 14, 70469 Stuttgart
Sitz und Handelsregister: Stuttgart, HRA 3499