New York/Stuttgart – Key Features:
- Exhaustive range of neurologic and neurosurgical disease and conditions covered
- Vital information presented in short texts, high-yield lists, and concise tables, for maximum efficiency in diagnostic work-ups
- Clinical and neuroimaging findings, guidelines and classifications, summarized in readily accessible tabular form
- Statistic overviews (common vs. rare, etc.) help guide diagnostic thought processes
- Special chapters highlight epidemiology, pediatric disorders, neuroradiology
Differential Diagnosis in Neurology and Neurosurgery is ideal as a quick reference in your daily practice, or as an exam preparation guide. This wealth of easily accessed information makes it invaluable to experienced practitioners (especially ER physicians) and to novices alike.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
Sotirios A. Tsementzis
Differential Diagnosis in Neurology and Neurosurgery: A Clinician's Pocket Guide
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2018
720 pp, 314 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group