New York/Stuttgart – Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 35th Edition of the highly successful Essential Med Notes textbook series. This 2019 edition features brand new content to reflect the most recent updates for medical licensing exams, along with a new layout across all 31 chapters for enhanced readability. Content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections further enhance preparation for USMLE Step 2. A number of landmark trials have been included to reflect the most current evidence across all medical specialties.
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales are donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Essential Med Notes 2019 Key Features:
- Brand new content reflective of essential clinical knowledge and skills for enhanced clinical performance and USMLE Step 2 preparation
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties
- Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence-Based Medicine highlights
- Our website features online resources, including a Colour Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations, and much more!
- A Clinical Handbook highlighting common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics - a perfect size to carry on the wards. This has also been updated to be reflective of the latest evidence and USMLE objectives!
- Stat Notes: The ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, this pocketbook features a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios
Essential Med Notes 2019 – Comprehensive Medical Reference & Review for USMLE II and MCCQE
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2019
1384 pp, 550 illustrations
Thieme is a leading supplier of information and services contributing to the improvement of healthcare and health. Employing more than 1,000 staff, the family-owned company develops products and services in digital and other media for the medical and chemistry sectors. Operating internationally with offices in 11 cities worldwide, the Thieme Group works closely with a strong network of experts and partners. The products and services are based on the high-quality content of Thieme’s 200 journals and 4,400 books. With solutions for professionals, Thieme supports relevant information processes in research, education, and patient care. Medical students, physicians, nurses, allied health specialists, hospitals, health insurance companies and others interested in health and healthcare are at focus of Thieme’s activities. The mission of the Thieme Group is to provide these markets with precisely the information, services, and products they need in their specific work situation and career. Providing top-quality services that are highly relevant to specific audiences, Thieme contributes to better healthcare and healthier lives. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Georg Thieme Verlag KG
A Thieme Group company
Ruedigerstrasse 14, 70469 Stuttgart, Germany
Fon: +49 (0)711 8931-646/-293
Fax: +49 (0)711 8931-167