New and returning SPAO members receive 30% off their next purchase of all other titles on Thieme.com plus free shipping.*
To take an immediate 30% off your entire order on Thieme.com, just enter coupon code SPAO30 at checkout.
Take advantage of SPAO's special offer today!
- Covers the full age continuum - from congenital and pediatric vestibular disorders - to balance conditions associated with aging
- Highlights the most common pathologies such as BPPV, as well as fairly rare diseases like Mal de Debarquement syndrome and perilymph fistulas
- Discusses the impact of alcohol, migraines, and allergies on the vestibular system and the intrinsic roles they play in causing dizziness
- New insights on medications, rehabilitation, and the use of implantable vestibular devices
- Expanded video library provides guidance on testing modalities, visual disturbances, nystagmus patterns, and specific disorders
2016 / 248 pp / 167 illus / hardcover /
ISBN 9781626232044/ $129.99
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE: $90.99
- Expert authors answer the "most frequently asked" Audiology questions, enabling quick comprehension of key Audiology concepts.
- Topics new to the second edition include multifrequency tympanometry and ototoxic monitoring; while updates cover vestibular evoked myogenic potentials, video head impulse testing, bow and lean tests, current hearing aid technology and wireless accessories, and standards for testing hearing aids.
- Two new chapters cover the audiological assessment of pediatric patients and the educational training of audiologists.
- More than 130 figures and tables elucidate learning.
Valente et al.
2017 / 120 pp / 106 illus / softcover /
ISBN 9781626237964/ $49.99
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE: $34.99
- More than 300 high-quality, full-color illustrations help readers understand complex topics
- Graphics showing clinical research data aid in comprehension and retention of difficult concepts
- Case examples facilitate the synthesis of information from clinical assessments and creation of intervention plans
- Each chapter includes a section on future trends that informs readers of upcoming technologies or methodologies that could benefit patients
2015 / 529 pp / 302 illus / softcover /
ISBN 9781604068382 / $99.99
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE: $69.99
- Concise visual guide for the diagnosis of the full range of ENT conditions
- Incorporates the latest developments in the field
- Expanded discussion of such topics as facial plastic surgery, care for the pediatric patient, and head and neck disorders
- More than 660 high-quality full-color photographs and illustrations that demonstrate key concepts
Bull / Almeyda
2009/ 296 pp / 660 illus / softcover /
ISBN 9783131293954/ $57.99
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE: $40.59
- In-depth coverage of the indications and limitations of flexible laryngoscopy, videostroboscopy, and high-speed imaging
- 66 video clips of actual examinations - plus an appendix that contains a complete description and interpretation of each clip
- 284 full color images, including endoscopic views of the larynx and photographs that demonstrate how to perform examinations
- Multiple perspectives from renowned speech language pathologists and otolaryngologists on how to interpret findings and determine treatment options
Kendall / Leonard
2010/ 324 pp / 309 illus / Mixed media product /
ISBN 9781604062724/ $134.99
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE: $94.49
Don't miss out on this special offer! Simply:
- First, purchase any of the top-notch resources available on Thieme.com.
- Enter the coupon code SPAO30 when checking out to claim your 30% discount.
- Watch the savings add up!
*Free shipping applies only to orders placed on www.thieme.com and is available in the continental US only. All prices are subject to change without notice. SPAO30 special promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.