Members of the Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery receive 30% off all titles using promo code SNIS30 on www.thieme.com, including the upcoming Seven AVMs: Tenets and Techniques for Resection. by Lawton.
Don't know where to start? Please view our highlighted titles below. For additional titles, please view our Neurosurgery section by clicking here.
- Includes more than 850 spectacular full-color illustrations developed exclusively for this book
- Creates a system for conceptualizing and approaching AVMs
- Illustrates a stepwise process for AVM resection using strategic battle plans
Summarizing the common AVMs encountered in practice, neurosurgeons and neurosurgical residents will find this hybrid atlas-text to be an essential part of their armamentarium.
May 2014 / 352 pp. / 869 illus. / hardcover /
ISBN 9781604068757 / $189.99
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE: $132.99
- Contributions by neurosurgeons, radiologists, and neurologists reflect the multidisciplinary nature of neuroendovascular treatment
- Critical summaries of Peri-Procedural Patient Care and Equipment and Techniques to help in case preparation
- Generous use of tables and illustrations create fast visual summaries and distill large amounts of information
- Valuable appendices on routinely used technical information, pathology classification systems, endovascular medications, and full-color pictorials designed for teaching and patient education (available at mediacenter.thieme.com).
2011 / 496 pp. / 202 illus. / softcover /
ISBN 9781604063004 / $114.99
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE: $80.49
- Expanded four-color graphics and illustrations
- Packed with more than 1,600 pages of practical information, including thousands of literature citations, handy cross-references, and a comprehensive index
- Fundamentals of neurocritical care, with a comprehensive overview of conditions - from SAH to head and spine trauma - and complications such as rebleeding, vasospasm, cerebral salt wasting, and brain death
2016 / 1,650 pp. / 150 illus. / softcover /
ISBN 9781626232419 / $109.99
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE: $76.99
- New chapters on adult degenerative deformity, pediatric scoliosis and radiographic principles of deformity
- Expanded spinal trauma section now includes separate chapters on cervical, thoracolumbar, and sacropelvic injuries
- Common clinical questions (with answers) at the end of each chapter highlight topics frequently encountered in the operating room and on board exams
- Easy-to-read bulleted format
2016 / 558 pp. / 150 illus. / softcover /
ISBN 9781626231634 / $99.99
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE: $69.99
Don't miss out on this special offer!
- Purchase any of these titles, as well as all other titles on Thieme.com at 30% off.
- Enter this promo code at checkout: SNIS30
- Watch the savings add up!
*Free shipping applies only to orders placed on www.thieme.com and is available in the continental US only. All prices are subject to change without notice. SNIS30 special promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.