Most Popular Article Awards
- One award will be made annually.
- Award winners will be chosen by the Editorial Board based on scientific quality and on the interest that the paper has met within the scientific community.
- The decision of the Editorial Board is final.
- The corresponding author (alternatively, any by the group designated author) of the winning articles will receive a check for € 1,500 and a certificate.
- If one of the authors is present during the GA Conference award session to receive the award and hold a presentation, he or she will also receive a travel grant.
- Free registration is granted to the author designated to receive the prize during the annual GA conference.
- Winning articles will be given “free access” status.
- Winning articles are automatically excluded from winning a future award.
Learn more about the Planta Medica Awards by selecting the following links: