Most Popular Article Awards
- Award winners will be chosen by the Editor-in-Chief based on article download statistics from the previous 2 years.
- The decision of the Editor-in-Chief is final.
- The corresponding author of the winning articles will receive a check for US $1,000 and a commemorative plaque.
- Winning articles will be given “free access” status.
- Winning articles are automatically excluded from winning a future award.
Young Investigator Awards
Best presentation or meeting abstract by a young investigator – as presented or delivered to an international or large regional meeting on a topic related to the fields of thrombosis and hemostasis, and whose subject matter is determined to be in the spirit of Dr Mammen.
Up to six cash prizes of US$1,000 in any year. There are some additional considerations and conditions for the award, and awardees are expected to prepare a review or other paper related to the topic of their presentation (or as otherwise agreed) for publication in Seminars in Thrombosis & Hemostasis.
In general, previous award winners are excluded from a second award to enable more individuals to be recognized. After nominations are received, the awardees are selected by a vote of the Senior Editors of STH.
Any potential conflicts of interest are managed by first identifying these, and then excluding those with potential conflicts from voting.
Learn more about the Eberhard F Mammen awards by selecting the following links: